PRACTICE AREAS










 
Insert your phone number and name to get a call back.


I Agree to receive a phone call and to the site terms of use & disclaimer.

Do I have to go to trial for my Los Angeles car accident case?

The short answer to this question is: it depends. No two car accident cases in Los Angeles are alike. Los Angeles car accident cases vary widely factually, and therefore it is hard to determine if your case will go to trial without examining the details of your matter. However, most of the time car accident cases in Los Angeles do not go to trial. Instead, car accident cases are settled outside of court by the parties involved. In fact, only approximately 10% of California car accident cases go to trial. The other 90% of cases get settled outside of court between the parties involved.

The reason why car accident cases in Los Angeles usually do not go to trial is because the parties involved do not want to leave the determination of the case to a jury. Juries can be unpredictable in resolving a dispute. Some other reasons why the parties involved in a car accident case do not want a case to go to trial are: the increased cost, time considerations and privacy considerations. For these reasons settlements for car accident cases occur much more frequently that trials. In the rare case that a matter cannot be settled out of court, then the case will move forward to trial.

The experienced Los Angeles car accident lawyers at California Attorney Group have a vast amount of experience in negotiating with insurance companies to obtain the most favorable settlement you are entitled to. Further, if your case goes to trial our seasoned LA car accident attorneys will aggressively fight for your rights in the goal of obtaining you a positive verdict. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident in Los Angeles, contact our friendly Los Angeles car accident lawyers today toll free at 1-800-337-8547.