Insert your phone number and name to get a call back.

I Agree to receive a phone call and to the site terms of use & disclaimer.

What type of property damage is caused by Los Angeles car accidents?

Car accidents in Los Angeles occur when a an automobile comes in to contact with
another automobile, motorcycle, truck, van, bicycle, pedestrian, or any other type of vehicle that is on a roadway. Car accidents in Los Angeles can also occur when traffic signs, traffic lights, trees, or other external objects come in to contact with one’s automobile. The Los Angeles car accident lawyers at California Attorney Group have years of experience devoting care and attention to their car accident cases. Contact us today at 1-800-337-8547.
It is not surprising that the most common form of property damage that is involved in a car accident in LA is damage to one’s vehicle. The cost of damage to your car will depend on a multitude of factors, such as the year, make and model of your car; the amount and type of damage that your car has sustained; and whether or not you have automobile insurance coverage.

If you have automobile insurance, your insurance company can cover the cost of the repair to your vehicle, or will determine that the vehicle has been “totaled.” If your insurance company determines that your car has been “totaled” it is considered a complete loss and you will be paid a cash value for your car. Nonetheless, property damage costs can be claimed as a form of damages from the other drivers involved in the car accident. Therefore you may be able to recover the costs of repair to your vehicle from the other individuals involved in the accident.

If you have been in a car accident in Los Angeles and have questions about property damage, the experienced and friendly Los Angeles car accident lawyers at California Attorney Group can help you. Our LA car accident lawyers have dealt with hundreds of car accident cases. We know how to aggressively fight for your legal rights, and will employ our network of experts and medical professionals to aid you in getting the best settlement offer you may be entitled to for your injuries. If you have any questions about your car accident, or specifically about property damage, please contact us toll free at 1-800-337-8547, and we will be happy to discuss your case with your in detail.